Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lilly and Madeleine

I'm having a super busy week trying to catch up with some custom orders that I've had for a while.  I had to mail order felt for doll bodies and yarn for hair and it seems that I've been waiting for them forever!  At least I got the felt, so I was able to cut out four dolls - two are made and I can cross them off my list.  Here are my two new Pixies - Lilly and Madeleine. 

 
Both are reserved and will be off to new homes very shortly.


Just a couple of work in progress shots.  They look so funny without hair!



















I've been having an urge to play with clay lately, so I started a little head on Sunday night.  It's still rough, but at least it's started.  I'm thinking of making it into a bust, but that could change as I see the personality come out.  As soon as I'm all caught up, I'm going to have a good clay day!!  Can't wait!!

Enjoy the remainder of the week:)